Saturday, September 15, 2012

:)



I've been very busy lately and as you can see i totally neglected the blog . But despite the lack of posts, i had a very productive week , so thank God is Friday ,  the weekend is on and i have some free time on my hands ( don't judge my grammar mistakes. i really don't get enough sleep hahah )  this way i'll be able to catch up with the blog and all.
As we all know, NYFW is over. I got to see  some of the collections on line, on the official site http://www.mbfashionweek.com/home , there you can find all the designers and their 2013 spring collections, many photos, runaway videos, the schedule and all. But that's not what i wanted to talk you  about right now. I just wanted to tell  you guys about my new obsession, ,  Fernando Lemoniez, a 27 years old designer from Spain. I did hear about him before , but this year during Madrid Fashion Week he once again proved that he 's one of the best and talented newcomers  of this industry . His 2013 Spring Collection  reminds me of Paris in the '20 s . The colours, the berets, the perfect straight hair, smokey eyes, over powdered faces and pale lips. Everything is PERFECT. Check out the photos :)
















Aaaaand talking about new obsessions, here's a new one , that's how my phone rings :))) it's the type of song you wanna listen to  while showering , brushing your teeth,  working, walking , anywhere, anytime.There's something about  this song , i don't know exactly what but i'll just  probably  figure it out some other time ' cause it's sleep time now. Good night  wild hearts , wherever you are :)






No comments:

Post a Comment