Saturday, June 16, 2012

Paris is always a good idea

I 've already told you guys like a dozen times that summer is definetely not my season . I'm not getting any sleep and during the day i feel like i'm fully stoned .I've been craving for at least a couple of chilly days but no sign of that . I'm getting lazier each day when it comes to writing but   I'm soooo happy i 'm finally doing  this post and it gives me such pleasure to write about Paris , and there's  only one reason for  that  - the most important person in my life , the man i love and admire  most and terribly miss right now - my father :)  he  absolutely adores this town  and i bet he 'll be over thrilled  to see these  photos .  He  would speak for hours about its architecture and avenues ,coffee shops, museums and  food , already picturing him doing that :D oh how am i dreaming of having coffee with him and walking these streets just the two of us .
Hey, i was thinking about writing my posts in french and spanish also, this way i won't be so convinced  highschool was useless hahaha :D









































No comments:

Post a Comment