Friday, June 1, 2012

galaxy prints

Soooo...it seems like  insomnia won't stop haunting me any sooner . For the past 2 weeks i've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep every night  .It's 3 am and no sign of "me being sleepy" , i might as well get to see the sunrise  AGAIN .  I finally got  to write something about one of my favourite fashion trends this year,  last year also - the galaxy prints . I normally can't stand leggings.At all actually. But galaxy print leggings are to die for ! Just match them with an ordinary oversized white t-shirt , a pair of  black boots and preferably a black studded leather jacket or just a black blazer and you'll get the perfect outfit for those neverending girls summer  nights out . Speaking of summer , as it's already June first  here, Happy Children 's Day, as James would say , may your minds set you free, my your hearts lead you on :) don't  forget to be a kid once in a while :)  Check out the photos and maybe you'll find some inspiration ! I surely did .

































oh tonight's lullaby ( hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment